Loving oneself is not an easy task. Many of us have to cultivate it. Trauma, experiences and belief systems are in the way to truly tap into the heart felt warmth for ourselves that we may already feel for others.
How much do YOU love yourself?
Andrea made the choice of leaving a promising career behind in favor of taking care of herself and her Self. Today she bathes in an abundance of self love. She shares with us her trials and tribulations and the top three strategies that allowed her to embrace herself the way she is.
What you get from tuning in:
- The reassurance that self love can be cultivated
- How to use your older Self to mentor yourself today
- Using inter-generational friends as inspiration to grow and thrive
- External approval and affirmation can be helpful but are ultimately crutches to achieving self love
- guru = teacher, heaviness, heavy with wisdom
- Judgement kills self love
- the link between romantic love and loving yourself
- Self love is a choice
- What self love, self worth and money intersect
- How to cultivate self love
What qualities does YOUR older, better, wiser Self embody?
The mother exercise
- Who are all the people in your life that have played a mother role?
- What is it that you learnt from them?
- What are you grateful for when you think about them?
- What does your older self feel like?
When falling in love with someone else you are really falling in love with yourself.
Cultivator of Fearless Self Love, Andrea Catherine supports overwhelmed, highly responsible women boost energy, sleep better, and fearlessly love their bodies. The Grounded Here community is full of those committed to being an active part of their own transformation, eager to step into lives they love.
Andrea is certified as a Yoga Health Coach (2017), an Ayurvedic Health Counselor (Kripalu, 2014), 500 Hour Professional Level Kripalu Yoga Teacher (2014) and 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher (A2 Yoga) . www.groundedhere.com