Even the healthiest of us break down sometimes. This year, I have gotten sick twice already and it is only February. In this video, my colleague Annie Barrett and I shoot the breeze on some super effective household remedies to get us through a cold or flu skillfully. You know, without the deep suffering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #33. What is Health? No really, what is it? …part 3 June 20, 2018
- Episode #32. Fearless Self Love: Mentoring your younger self June 6, 2018
- 3 effortless steps to anchor self-care into your daily life June 4, 2018
- Episode #31. What is Health? No really, what is it? …part 2 May 26, 2018
- Episode #30. What is Health? No really, what is it? …part 1 May 9, 2018
bathroom cabinet bitter food carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression fall smoothie flexibility flu health holistic remedies menopause peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well soup recipe supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant