Even the healthiest of us break down sometimes. This year, I have gotten sick twice already and it is only February. In this video, my colleague Annie Barrett and I shoot the breeze on some super effective household remedies to get us through a cold or flu skillfully. You know, without the deep suffering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #28. Your food, your mindset, your reality April 13, 2018
- Episode #27. Lessons from a premature menopause March 30, 2018
- Holistic cold & flu remedies March 19, 2018
- Episode #26. The 4 Stages of Life March 15, 2018
- Episode #25. Healing Trauma holistically March 3, 2018
bathroom cabinet bitter food carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods fall smoothie flexibility flu holistic remedies menopause peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad Sleep well soup recipe supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant