Even the healthiest of us break down sometimes. This year, I have gotten sick twice already and it is only February. In this video, my colleague Annie Barrett and I shoot the breeze on some super effective household remedies to get us through a cold or flu skillfully. You know, without the deep suffering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #37. Amenorrhea, finding your feminine and stepping into flow August 16, 2018
- Episode #36. Cracking the anxiety code August 2, 2018
- 4 WORST self-care practices for summer according to Ayurveda July 26, 2018
- 5 best practices for summer according to Ayurveda July 23, 2018
- What to eat in summer according to Ayurveda July 20, 2018
Amenorrhea anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies menopause party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga