Five percent of the world’s population suffers from depression. Getting out of it depends a lot on what choice we make. Are we choosing the light or the darkness? Having gone through periods of depression myself, I know that while in the darkness it is incredibly hard to make that choice but I also know it is possible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #35. Healing Autoimmune Disease & Cancer, part 2 July 18, 2018
- Episode #34. Healing Autoimmune Disease & Cancer, part 1 July 7, 2018
- July 4th, Ayurveda and Freedom July 3, 2018
- Episode #33. What is Health? No really, what is it? …part 3 June 20, 2018
- Episode #32. Fearless Self Love: Mentoring your younger self June 6, 2018
bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies menopause peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant