Five percent of the world’s population suffers from depression. Getting out of it depends a lot on what choice we make. Are we choosing the light or the darkness? Having gone through periods of depression myself, I know that while in the darkness it is incredibly hard to make that choice but I also know it is possible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #39: Getting unmarried: How to thrive as a woman after divorce September 13, 2018
- Episode #38: Superager. Optimize your vibrancy and longevity August 30, 2018
- Episode #37: Embracing your feminine, stepping into flow August 16, 2018
- Episode #36. Cracking the anxiety code August 2, 2018
- 4 WORST self-care practices for summer according to Ayurveda July 26, 2018
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga