What is health. No really, what is it? The definition of health from the Western medicine perspective is the absence of symptoms. But what does that really mean? I attempt to answer this question by outlining the 6 stages of disease. Knowing these six stages helped me a lot to place where I am at on my healing journey and what measures I needed to take to get me back to perfect health.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #30. What is Health? No really, what is it? …part 1 May 9, 2018
- Episode #29. Managing Depression skillfully with Or Sahar April 26, 2018
- Episode #28. Your food, your mindset, your reality April 13, 2018
- Episode #27. Lessons from a premature menopause March 30, 2018
- Holistic cold & flu remedies March 19, 2018
bathroom cabinet bitter food carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression fall smoothie flexibility flu health holistic remedies menopause peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad Sleep well soup recipe supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant