Menopause is a birthing process that, when embraced consciously, will help us transform into the powerful, authentic wise elders that our society needs so badly. In other words, menopause is an opportunity for women to transform into wise crones.
Many women dread menopause. And honestly, hot flashes, night sweats, gaining weight, mood swings, hormonal changes, spiritual shifts, getting old and whatever else comes with the menopausal transition doesn’t sound very fun. The good news: it doesn’t have to be dreadful.
With the right tools, menopause can be the doorway into wisdom, insight and intuition. Menopause is a metamorphosis and can be a wonderful unfolding process into a beautiful butterfly.
Cathy Skipper works with the spiritual transformation of midlife using the process outlined by Carl Jung. As an aromatherapist she also works with essential oils to make the journey more easeful and enlightening.
What you get from tuning in:
- The 7 alchemical stages of menopause
- Strategies to work with the stages gracefully
- Making friends with our inner masculine
- Healing the feminine ancestral line
The 7 alchemical stages of menopause:
- Stage 1: Calcinatio … I embody the transformative fire
- Stage 2: Solutio … to feel is to heal
- Stage 3: Coagulatio … My body is my home
- Stage 4: Sublimatio … soar like an eagle
- Stage 5: Mortificatio … the courage to let go
- Stage 6: Separatio … honoring all parts of ourselves
- Stage 7: Conjunctio … the sacred union
- We need to feel to heal
- By healing ourselves we also heal our trans-generational feminine line
- Our shadow is often our power
- What we are most frightened of is often our power not our weakness
Cathy Skipper is devoted to transforming the way women experience menopause, using intuitive plant communication, art and inner journey work. She leads them through their own authentic inner journeys towards true empowerment in order for them to become the wise women elders we so badly need.
Cathy is trained in France as an herbalist and aroma therapist and is now living in Taos, New Mexico. Her journey in plant medicine lead her to working with plants intuitively and helping others to reconnect with nature.
Using aromatics and the alchemical journey towards individuation, she guides healers and therapists to heal their own wounds and find their personal myth in order to help others.