Making self care a priority ain’t an easy feat for most of us. Lengthy do do lists, and the demands of our jobs and family, keep us away from connecting with our own bodies and ourselves. However, when we don’t fill our own gas tank first, we may do things that serve but those acts come from a place of depletion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #45: Simple, everyday Ayurvedic cooking for a peaceful mind December 6, 2018
- The 5 crucial Cs to un-stuck yourself, break bad habits & get what you want December 3, 2018
- Episode #44: Four satisfying winter holiday recovery recipes … for more lightness and loose fitting pants November 18, 2018
- Episode #43: The 3 obvious holiday feasting phases to avoid feeling like a stuffed turkey November 4, 2018
- Episode #42: Traumatic Accidents & Surgery. Recover the wise woman way. October 25, 2018
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga