Divorce sucks but life doesn’t have to.
Getting divorced is not a failure. Getting divorced is a massive opportunity for growth.
There are no mistakes in life. There is only lessons learnt. But truth be told a relationship death can also be tremendously heartbreaking. If you are in it, you know what I am talking about.
Using the language of “getting un-married” versus “getting divorced” is one way of signaling that you are ready to empower yourself as a woman. Blooming after marriage is a skill than can be learnt.
Daniella, psychotherapist and transformational coach, shares her journey through her own divorce, what feminine empowerment means to her and how to cultivate it.
What you get from tuning in:
- The lessons one can learn from divorce
- How to move from ‘once married’ to ‘empowered’
- The power of receiving without guilt
- What it means to be a woman in her feminine energy
- Danielle’s top strategies to deal with grief caused by divorce
- How to step into your inner queen
- How to attract a high quality partner
- How to untangle co-dependent relationships
“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift.”
Danielle’s top strategies to attract a high quality partner
- Take one day/week that is just for you so you come from a centered place.
- Put your mindset on ‘quality’.
- Be open to a cherishing reset with a new man.
- Don’t judge, be curious instead.
- The path of least resistance is not always the most healthy path. Sometimes you have to stand your ground and stand up for yourself.
- Just the act of asking questions again puts us back in touch with our feminine
- There are no mistakes in life. There is only lessons learnt.
- Dream big, shoot for the stars
“What are those hidden dreams in the forgotten woman within, you now give permission to surface?”
Daniella Bloom, MA LMFT is a Psychotherapist turned Transformational Keynote Speaker and coach, specializing in honest human connection. As an Entrepreneur, Sexy Divorcee and Dating Expert Extraordinaire, Daniella brings the humor into human connection and is known in LA as the “Good Wife Gone Wild” when it comes to magnetizing men and manifesting hidden dreams.
Daniella’s two brands, Dating with Daniella and Divorcee Diaries with Daniella, unite men and women in the Los Angeles area and around the world, through groups, group programs, workshops, retreats and private intensives and selected one-to-one laser coaching.
She is also the #1 Best Selling Author of the Under The Tree series for children and adults on universal life lessons all readers can relate to.
A natural and comedic speaker, Daniella has been an invited guest on numerous stages, television and radio shows. She has also been featured on the cover of various newspapers and international blogs for her work on the power of perception and relationships.
Daniella is also an advocate for Israel, coexistence, and peace in the middle east, women’s rights, and beyond. She is a big supporter of the Clarion Project.
She loves improv comedy and is a huge believer in the concept of “Yes, and…”
Daniella lives in La La Land Los Angeles with her 3 beautiful children and dog Pugsy.
Since her own divorce, Daniella Bloom has made the choice to bloom where she is planted. She is blooming to her full potential ever since! www.DaniellaBloom.com
Subscribe to Women Gone Vibrant
Or listen/download it here:
A divorce can be empowering and it can also be heartbreaking no matter how evolved you are.
Download my Heartbreak and Grief Wisdom sheet to get my top strategies to navigate the grief jungle skillfully. Come out the other end like a grounded and empowered woman.