Five percent of the world’s population suffers from depression. Getting out of it depends a lot on what choice we make. Are we choosing the light or the darkness? Having gone through periods of depression myself, I know that while in the darkness it is incredibly hard to make that choice but I also know it is possible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #50: Thriving as a childless woman: How to find happiness without babies February 14, 2019
- Episode #49: Unravel your sexuality, clear what trips you up January 31, 2019
- Episode #48: Proven strategies to overcome emotional eating & food addictions January 16, 2019
- Episode #47: How to heal childhood trauma without drugs January 3, 2019
- Episode #46: The forgotten power of the solstice December 21, 2018
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga