Five percent of the world’s population suffers from depression. Getting out of it depends a lot on what choice we make. Are we choosing the light or the darkness? Having gone through periods of depression myself, I know that while in the darkness it is incredibly hard to make that choice but I also know it is possible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #44: Four satisfying winter holiday recovery recipes … for more lightness and loose fitting pants November 18, 2018
- Episode #43: The 3 obvious holiday feasting phases to avoid feeling like a stuffed turkey November 4, 2018
- Episode #42: Traumatic Accidents & Surgery. Recover the wise woman way. October 25, 2018
- Episode #41: Soul Style Dress: Dress yourself for more confidence & self love October 10, 2018
- The 3 biggest reasons why we don’t invest in ourselves & how we can September 26, 2018
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga