Five percent of the world’s population suffers from depression. Getting out of it depends a lot on what choice we make. Are we choosing the light or the darkness? Having gone through periods of depression myself, I know that while in the darkness it is incredibly hard to make that choice but I also know it is possible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #55: The boon of setting boundaries April 29, 2019
- Episode #54: Change your life by changing the way you think April 13, 2019
- Episode #53: Holistic strategies to reverse osteoporosis March 28, 2019
- Episode #52: Solving the pelvic floor mystery March 14, 2019
- Episode #51: The 7 alchemical stages of menopause February 28, 2019
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause osteoporosis ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga