Finding your feminine essence in a masculine world is not an easy feat. It’s a discovery, it’s a curiosity. As women, regardless of sexual orientation, we carry a watery nature, an essence, a juiciness and creativity that has been given to us by nature. Kristen so thoughtfully shares how she so willingly sets her PhD-achiever-self aside and embraces the softness and flow of the feminine.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #55: The boon of setting boundaries April 29, 2019
- Episode #54: Change your life by changing the way you think April 13, 2019
- Episode #53: Holistic strategies to reverse osteoporosis March 28, 2019
- Episode #52: Solving the pelvic floor mystery March 14, 2019
- Episode #51: The 7 alchemical stages of menopause February 28, 2019
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause osteoporosis ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga