Even the healthiest of us break down sometimes. This year, I have gotten sick twice already and it is only February. In this video, my colleague Annie Barrett and I shoot the breeze on some super effective household remedies to get us through a cold or flu skillfully. You know, without the deep suffering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #50: Thriving as a childless woman: How to find happiness without babies February 14, 2019
- Episode #49: Unravel your sexuality, clear what trips you up January 31, 2019
- Episode #48: Proven strategies to overcome emotional eating & food addictions January 16, 2019
- Episode #47: How to heal childhood trauma without drugs January 3, 2019
- Episode #46: The forgotten power of the solstice December 21, 2018
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga