I assume that you have a tendency to overdose on food and alcohol on the 4th of July or any summer party for that matter. Maybe you tend to eat too many grilled hamburgers and spare ribs, maybe un-organic on top of it, enjoy a beer or two too many, and just can’t say no that Margarita. I got good news!!!! In this video I’ll give you practical tips and recipes to get you right back on self-care track.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #50: Thriving as a childless woman: How to find happiness without babies February 14, 2019
- Episode #49: Unravel your sexuality, clear what trips you up January 31, 2019
- Episode #48: Proven strategies to overcome emotional eating & food addictions January 16, 2019
- Episode #47: How to heal childhood trauma without drugs January 3, 2019
- Episode #46: The forgotten power of the solstice December 21, 2018
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga