I assume that you have a tendency to overdose on food and alcohol on the 4th of July or any summer party for that matter. Maybe you tend to eat too many grilled hamburgers and spare ribs, maybe un-organic on top of it, enjoy a beer or two too many, and just can’t say no that Margarita. I got good news!!!! In this video I’ll give you practical tips and recipes to get you right back on self-care track.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Recently on our blog
- Episode #55: The boon of setting boundaries April 29, 2019
- Episode #54: Change your life by changing the way you think April 13, 2019
- Episode #53: Holistic strategies to reverse osteoporosis March 28, 2019
- Episode #52: Solving the pelvic floor mystery March 14, 2019
- Episode #51: The 7 alchemical stages of menopause February 28, 2019
anxiety ayurveda bathroom cabinet bitter food cancer carrot-ginger soup carrot salad carrot soup cold cooling foods depression detox disease eat feminine flexibility flu freedom healing health holistic remedies longevity menopause osteoporosis ourselves party peri-menopause Podcast Pregnancy and menopause salad seaweed carrot salad seaweed salad self-care self-love Sleep well smoothie soup recipe summer Superager supplements Vibrant menopause Vitality Women Gone Vibrant yoga