I venture to say that most people SPEND on themselves but not INVEST.
Hahh? What’s the difference?
You will find out in this podcast and way more on what is holding you back from creating more happiness and joy in your life.
You can read more on this on my blog “The 3 biggest reasons why we don’t invest in ourselves & how we can”
What you get from tuning in:
- The difference between investing and spending on yourself
- What you get from investing in yourself
- The 3 biggest reasons that is holding you back from investing in yourself
- The Hell Yes concept
- The top tool I use to decide what to invest in
- Spending gives a short term bout of happiness but there is no lasting impact on your happiness & joy in life.
- Wise people INVEST in themselves.
- “You only get one mind and one body. And it’s got to last a lifetime. Now, it’s very easy to let them ride for many years. But if you don’t take care of that mind and that body, they’ll be a wreck forty years later.” — Warren Buffett
- How have you invested in yourself lately?
- How are you choosing to allocate your money and time so you have a happier, more successful, more centered and peaceful life?
- Can you afford NOT to spend time on yourself?
- What is at stake if you don’t invest money in yourself?
- Who are you NOT to deserve so much attention?